Information about personal data processing
Information about Nolato’s processing of personal data at the website
Company: Nolato AB
Reg. no. 556080-4592
Mailing address: 269 04 Torekov, Sweden
Phone number: +46 431 - 44290
Categories of Data subjects
The Company is processing personal data concerning the following categories of data subjects:
- Visitors at the web site of the Company that complete a form sheet and thereby them-selves provide personal data.
Object/types (categories) of personal data that is processed
The information that the Data subject itself has provided when completing a form sheet.
The nature of the processing
The Company processes personal data in the following ways:
- Personal data is collected, structured, processed, stored and sorted out.
The purpose of the processing
The Company is processing personal data with the purpose that:
- The Company shall execute the requests of Data subjects for instance to obtain information.
- The Company shall be able to administrate events that the Data subject is registered for.
- The Company shall be able to perform direct marketing.
The basis for the processing
The Company is processing personal data on the following basis:
- The Company is processing personal data on a basis related to the Company’s legitimate interests, for instance to provide the Data subject with requested information.
- The Company is processing personal data on the basis of its legitimate interest of marketing the products of the Company (about blocking of direct marketing – see below).
- The Company is processing personal data on the basis of consent from the Data subject.
Withdrawing of consent
If personal data is processed on the basis of consent from the Data subject, the Data subject may withdraw its consent at any time.
Personal data is collected from one or several of the following sources:
- At the Data subject’s visit at the web site of the Company.
Demand of information and lack of information
As a starting point, the Data subject is providing the personal data voluntarily.
Recipients within the EU/EEA
Personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- Subsidiaries of the Company within EU/EEA
- Data processers contracted by the Company such as IT companies or printing firms.
Recipients are located in Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Hungary. In certain cases, recipients may be located in another EU country.
Recipients outside EU/EEA and international organisation
The Company may transfer personal data to the following companies outside EU/EEA or to an international organisation:
- The Company’s subsidiaries outside EU/EEA.
Automated decision-making and profiling
Automated decision-making and profiling (automated processing and evaluation of personal data) related to Data subjects may occur. Automated decision-making and profiling relates primarily to
- Selection of Data subjects that are of particular interest for the Company to contact for marketing purposes.
Term that the personal data is processed
Personal data is automatically deleted when the Data subject has not been active on the web site for three months. Applications for events are deleted within reasonable time after the event.
The Data subjects right to information and the Data subject’s rights
The Data subject is entitled to receive information from the Company about what personal data related to the Data subject that the Company is processing and what type of processing that is done. A request shall be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The Data subject has a right to request rectification of personal data related to the Data subject that the Company is processing. The Data subject has also a right the demand erasure or restriction of processing or object to processing of personal data to the extent allowed by applicable rules (primarily the EU regulation concerning processing of personal data). The same applies to get access to information in digital form (data portability).
Blocking of direct marketing
Direct marketing by the Company will take place at a limited scope and only business to business. Still, if the Data subject wants to ensure to not receive direct marketing, Data subject shall contact the Company and requests that personal data is deleted.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The Data subject is entitled to lodge complaint concerning the Company’s processing of personal data to a supervisory authority.
Information about personal data that is processed
Information about personal data related to the Data subject is received in a separate document. Such information
- Is delivered vie email if the identity of the Data subject is secured, or
- Is sent via surface mail to the Data subject’s domiciled address according to the national registration office.