All presentations are to be made in 16: 9 format, consistent with today's TV and projector formats. Older presentations made in the 4: 3 format can be retained until the content needs updating, then they have to be changed to 16: 9. If different presentations are shown at the same time, everyone should follow the 16: 9 format.
- All text should be written in Arial Narrow Normal. Bold text may only be used when f.e. highlighting columns of numbers in a table. *
- The corporate colours black, red, grey and white shall be the primary colors. Also in diagrams!
- Please respect the logo's free zones as described under the Logotype menu. Text or pictures may never be placed on or near the logotype!
- Do not fill the slide with text. All words have to be readable by your audience.
- Be careful when using animations.
- If a presentation shall be mailed for documentation purposes, save the ppt as a pdf. That will safeguard that the recipient will see the presentation as you made it.