Automation Engineer for Medical Solutions' Technical Design Center
We are seeking a new graduate to focus on automation, product design and assembly. You will collaborate with the senior engineers in the TDC, developing an expert role in automation solutions, high-volume product assembly lines, productivity and the development of appropriate capabilities among the engineering team.
- Working on product assembly engineering for robust manufacturing processes
- Supporting robust design for manufacturing in collaboration with process development experts
- Supporting project management
- Learning best practices such as Design for Six Sigma
- Supporting measurement analysis
- Participating in cross-functional planning, coordination, and reviews
- Evaluating and assessing competitive technologies, products, processes and new trends
- Contributing to the selection of techniques, materials, and suppliers
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, preferably specializing in automation and/or robotics
- Interest in engineering in a high-volume production environment
- Interest in robotics applications and total automation solutions
- CAD modeling and simulation skills
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English
You will have direct customer contact as the link between customers, design houses, project teams, suppliers, and manufacturing sites. We will support you with an introductory program covering customer communication, manufacturing technologies, process development, and project management.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact: Martin Arildsson, email@example.com
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be handled appropriately.