Metrology Manager to Nolato MediTech
Medical Excellence is our way of exceeding our clients' very high standards and expectations. By adapting the principles within Lean to good manufacturing and documentation practices (GMP & GDP), we are increasing value for our clients. Our mission is always to deliver quality products and services on time, with minimal waste. Medical Excellence guides our employees, through constant improvements, teamwork and positive commitment, to create a world class business.
Nolato MediTech is expanding and looking for an experienced Metrology Manager for our Metrology department.
As the Metrology Manager you are leading our Metrology department on both our sites in Hörby and Lomma. The Metrology department has a pivotal role in quality assurance towards our customers. The group work mainly in new projects but also support our production teams with expertize and development of measuring techniques. As the manager of this group your responsibility is:
- To secure the departments delivery towards the projects and production
- Evaluate new measuring methods and implement future techniques.
- Coordinate metrology resources in our projects.
- Be the speaking partner towards our customers in regards of metrology.
You will be leading a group of 11 people and the position is based in Hörby.
We are looking for an individual who is well experienced in metrology within a high volume production. You need to be a good leader who can prioritize and run projects according to plan, easily collaborate both internally and with the client's various representatives and can communicate with commercial- and technical terminology. You shall also have a business understanding, quality awareness and drive. To succeed in the job, we believe that you have the following background:
- Master degree or similar level in experience
- High level of technical competence
- Proven successful leadership managing technical teams.
- Experience in optical metrology and measuring methods
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- It is an advantage to have insight and understanding of the medical device industry regarding regulatory requirements, GMP, etc.
- It is also an advantage if you have experience of injection molding and polymer materials.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you are motivated to take on new challenges whilst being able to contribute to our development. As a person, you are driven, structured and solution-oriented and have a combination of persistence and patience to balance the projects varying pace. You are a natural leader that engages and inspires your team by identifying clear goals and being able to work effectively under pressure against set/agreed targets.
You are great at motivating others and enjoy developing your co-workers so they feel empowerment. Though you have a lot of customer contact, we believe you are service minded, have a collaborative capability together with very good communication skills.
For further information about the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Jörgen Björkman at Technogarden, 0739-80 83 95.